DEMOLAB/ How to use trends to identify innovation opportunities [18 MAR| 18h]
Change is a constant variable, making innovation a necessity rather than an option. It’s up to us to decide how we adapt to change and build the future we want to live in.
At the end of this course you will be able to apply trend forecasting and future scenario planning tools to your projects to identify your preferable futures and start building now initial product/service concepts and a strategy towards it
Who is addressed this demolab to?
Join us in this session if you're a
- Independent professional looking for ways to be more adaptable to change.
- Product Manager willing to identify new opportunities.
- Professional responsible for a product or service looking for ways to future-proof solutions.
- Any person interested in applying innovation techniques with a human-centred approach.
How will we learn?
During the lab different methods and techniques will be shared and explained, along with practical examples, and if we have time, we will put some of them into practice all together!
IMPORTANT: Bring a project in which you would like to apply the learnings from this lab.
Mireia Rosset is Senior User Researcher at N26, she supports the Product and Design Team to build innovative solutions and inform the direction for them.
At the same time, she also teaches, mentors and provides guidance to professionals who are willing to gain new tools and methods for innovation with a human-centered approach.
Thursday , March 18th at 18h
This session is ONLINE.
Register in the link below
Please note this session will be held in English
This is the agenda for our demolab:
- What is social trend forecasting?
- Future scenarios based on trends
- Translating trends into concrete solutions