LAB/ Working with trends to identify innovation opportunities [26 MARI 18H]
Change is a constant variable, making innovation a necessity rather than an option. It’s up to us to decide how we adapt to change and build the future we want to live in.
At the end of this course you will be able to apply trend forecasting and future scenario planning tools to your projects to identify your preferable futures and start building now initial product/service concepts and a strategy towards it.
Who's this lab for?
- Independent professionals looking for ways to be more adaptable to change.
- Product Managers willing to identify new opportunities.
- Professionals responsible for a product or service looking for ways to future-proof solutions.
- Any person interested in applying innovation techniques with a human-centred approach.
What will you learn?
In this workshop we will put into practice the tools and methods to use trends in the innovation process to identify opportunities and to reduce risk by future-proofing business and product ideas.
Mireia Rosset is Senior User Researcher at N26, she supports the Product and Design Team to build innovative solutions and inform the direction for them.
At the same time, she also teaches, mentors and provides guidance to professionals who are willing to gain new tools and methods for innovation with a human-centered approach.
Thursday, March 26th at 18h
This session is ONLINE.
Register in the link below
Please note this session will be held in English
What's the agenda of this session?
- What is social trend forecasting?
- Sources: where to identify a trend
- Future scenarios based on trends
- Translation workshop: from trends to solutions