Hemper is a fashion accessory brand made from hemp seeds. They want their sales to contribute to the economic and social development of Nepal whilst shedding light on sustainable fashion in Spain.
Hemper has managed to prove that global brands can also be sustainable. With Springfield, it has launched the first Fair Trade collection by a global urban brand in 2020.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Second Spanish fashion company to obtain the B-Corp seal.
- Its co-founder Gloria Gubianas “Spain Woman Entrepreneur of the year 2019″ and ‘The Nova 111 List 2021” which acknowledges the brightest young people to lead the future.
- Winner in Spain of the Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA) in 2018, the world’s largest competition for university entrepreneurs.
- The sustainable backpack brand that has become a business benchmark (Vogue)
- Backpacks for change (El País)
- Hemper closes an investment round of 280,000 euros (El País)
- The brand of sustainable backpacks that has become a business benchmark