Sheedo aims to reduce the environmental impact of the paper industry. They achieve this through a very special paper: a paper that can be used and then planted.
It is a unique paper handmade in Spain from residual cotton fibres from the textile industry. Thanks to this, we avoid the use of cellulose and therefore the felling of trees and chemicals for bleaching. The result is a 100% environmentally friendly paper. But the magic lies in the fact that it has seeds in its formula, which allows us to plant it after being used and close the cycle of consumption.
They offer personalised products for companies: cards, invitations to events, accreditations, infographics, etc., which add an experience to your brand and the message you want to convey.
Sheedo aims to raise awareness among large companies, and get them to use paper responsibly. They have already managed to change the mindset of 400 companies and continue to grow to reach more people and achieve a greater impact. Among their clients are Inditex, Coca-Cola, Hendricks, Danone, Barcelona City Council, BP, Telefonica, Google Play London, among others.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS:
- One of its founders, Gala Freixa, a LEINN graduate, on the 2018 Forbes 30 Under 30 list.
- Pasqual- StartUp Award 2018.
- Prize of the 3rd edition of Eres Impulso de Font Vell 2017.
- 3rd prize in the national final of the Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA) in 2017, the world’s largest competition for university entrepreneurs.
- Socially Responsible SME Award from the magazine Emprendedores 2016.
- Award at the IV Green Investment Forum, organised by Fundación Biodiversidad together with Keiretsu Forum in May 2016.
- 3rd Biocultura Green Entrepreneurs Award, awarded by Greenbiz and Asociación Vida Sana, in 2015.